7 Easy Things You Can Do To Give Back This Holiday Season
1. Volunteer at your local soup kitchen, or with Meals on Wheels to help senior citizens.
2. Choose a random act of kindness: pick up & deliver groceries for a neighbor, pay someone’s parking meter that just ran out, buy the person in line behind you a coffee just because or rake leaves or shovel snow for a neighbor
3. Offer to walk dogs or to help care for pets for the elderly or those at higher risk of COVID
4. Donate to food banks, Goodwill, Salvation Army, or St. Vincent de Paul
5. Get some fresh air and help clean up your environment! Volunteer with groups like Heal the Bay
6. Walk or Run! – It may be getting colder, but there are still plenty of charity/fundraiser walks, runs, and marathons (including Virtual ones) to participate in (or set up your own)!
7. Pay it forward for FREE with give-back services like Amazon Smile
More than ever, helping out and giving back this Thanksgiving season will be truly appreciated. Share this with your friends!
We are so thankful all year ‘round for each one of you and your essential support!
The Resident Relief Foundation
We exist to be the bridge that helps responsible residents stay in their homes during a singular, unexpected financial emergency.
Whether it’s a temporary job interruption, an auto accident, a medical emergency, a victim of a natural disaster, or something else, our desire is to provide qualified residents with housing stability during a chaotic time and help them avoid eviction, a forced move, or, worse, becoming homeless.